1. You need friend's help: Meet your friend or several or them and ask to help you. People close to you may know you better.
2. Try not to use clichés: Don't write some sentimental things, which all people usually write. It is no more interesting. Invent something extraordinary and interesting.
3. Mention interesting hobbies of yours: ‘Make such a profile for people to feel as if they know you for the whole life. Nobody is interested in you if you write that you only read books. Mention some activities, like travelling or something of the sort.
4. Use attractive photos: ‘It is always more interesting for people to see you on the photo playing some game or having some other activity. It makes an impression as if people know you well.
5. Poizitive positive: Alway write something in a positive mood. It is not pleasant for people to read some negative information. They must create a good impression of you, so be pleasant and attractive. Think as if you are writing a CV on the job and try to present yourself in a better light.
6. Stay honest: It is the only variant to be honest! Nobody likes liers.
7. Stay specific: Tell people as much information as you can. If you have some hobby, tell in details, what is it. Make people interested in you.
8. Make updatings: ‘Always look after your profile and sort out the information, which you need to be on the list. Delete irrelevant information and stay up to date.
9. Be accurate with your grammar: ‘A lot of people suffer from the lack of knowledge and do a lot of mistakes in their spelling and grammar use. But it is not acceptable. It creates not quiete a good impression of you. Check your writings. It is not difficult at all as there are plenty of programmes in the net, which are created for this and are asy in usage.
10. Always smile: ‘The surveys showed that people would better see your smile or happy mood on your profile but not a sexy chick. Smiling people are always so pretty looking and very charming.
11. Load up to date photos: Be honest and do not use the old photos of yours in your profile. It is a frequent complaint from the users that people put one photo on the net, but in reality they look totally different. If the photo was made some period of time ago — do not better use it.
12. Be short and pleasant: It is a common mistake that people try to tell long stories about themselves. But nobody is interested in this. You are not telling a lot of information in life, so do not do that on line, especially concerning men. Be brief and express only the most interesting and significants facts.
13. Have fun: Everybody loves people, who have a sence of humor and laugh a lot. So, be such kind of person. Show them that you like smiling and appreciate funny people.
14. Be the main point: Use photo only when you are on focus. You will attract people more in such a way, but will not be lost in a crowd of people. In such away people will not even notice you.
15. Better summer: The research showed that it is more attractive to see your summer photos on the profile.